- Up and off to work.
- Got final confirmation of my travel plans to UDS. Really excited now.
- Planned to get sushi for lunch at the Fish Market but that was scrapped due to Justin coming down with stomach trouble. Ended up at Fadz instead. Not exactly sushi but their Ragin’ Cajun sandwich is quite tasty
- No response from customer on memory leak issue, so I set it aside for now. Scoped some projects, which is much easier to do when you won’t be responsible for completing them 🙂
- Went on the Gallery Crawl. Checked out some interesting robotics installations at Wood Street Galleries. Ate a hot dog from the Franktuary truck which was parked in an alley nearby. Bought a Batman button at the Toonseum. Emily got a button featuring Wolverine, who I understand spends his time off from the X-Men as a mascot for the University of Michigan.
- Got a “real” dinner with some friends at the Church Brew Works. They still make a mean buffalo burger and the Pious Monk Dunkel is still top notch.
29 April 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.