- Up earlyish; showered and rode my bike to the shop for a tune-up. The rear dérailleur was slipping a bit when shifting, and it was due anyway.
- Lunch with Emily at Aladdin’s Eatery. Great little chicken pita roll. Also the raspberry smoothie was delicious.
- Walked home; played a bit of Mass Effect 2 (thanks again, hun!)
- Out to Frank’s Bar and Grill 88 in Bethel Park for my grandparents’ 60th wedding anniversary. Lots of fun, with my grandfather going into rather too much detail about how he kept track of how long they’ve been married.
- Back to my grandparents’ house for the “after-party”. Lively discussion of things family and political. Home late to pass out.
9 April 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.