- Down the stairs; to work.
- Spent much of the day dealing with some new-job-related administrivia I’d been putting off. Health insurance, 401k, etc. Finally got it straightened out.
- Also submitted feedback on the training materials. Impressed by how quickly my comments were addressed.
- Spent the rest of the day attempting to reproduce a certain software configuration from a previous project. The mechanics are easy. The more challenging aspect is coming up with useful and interesting test cases.
- Walked to Giant Eagle after work to get some exercise and some groceries. This could be a good habit to get into.
25 May 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.