- Up early; another short walk before work.
- For lunch I poured the leftover turkey/spaghetti sauce from last night over some also-leftover rice form last week. Surprisingly tasty. I should start a bizarre-leftover-combination food blog.
- Emily made chicken with pierogi and peas for dinner. Yum.
- Went for another walk after dinner. This time with Emily. Walked in the other direction just to mix things up.
- Played around a bit with Google+. I like the user interface. It’s really well thought-out. it doesn’t get in the way as much as I remember Facebook doing. The interface actually reminds me quite a bit of Diaspora*, which makes me sad in a way because now it’s even less likely to take off. Still, the ideal outcome for me is for Google+ to become king of the hill, then start supporting OStatus, so I can leave it and communicate with everyone from my StatusNet account.
12 July 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.