- Woke up a little late, feeling queasy. Decided to go to work anyway. Barely caught my bus.
- Sent an email to driver customer in an attempt to sync up our environments and find why solution that works for me doesn’t for him.
- Nausea continued throughout the morning. Decided to go home at lunch.
- Laid on couch watching MST3K and Arrested Development (yes, finally) drifting in and out of consciousness. Tried to eat dry Corn Chex, but my stomach was having none of that.
- Had to skip guitar lesson. Poo.
- Finally took my temperature and found out I have a slight fever. This does not bode well. Emily’s plague week started in similar fashion.
1 March 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.