- Happy St. Patrick’s Day (with the usual caveat)!
- Up and at ’em. To work in my fancy Donegal Gaelic Football jersey.
- Traditional Irish lunch of chicken with broccoli. In my defense, the chicken was probably boiled.
- No fortune in the fortune cookie. This is important. This means something.
- Very productive call with the chip vendor about my audio driver. Turns out I’m on the right track with my current solution. I just need to get it working.
- Met up with some family at the Getaway Cafe in Castle Shannon for St. Patrick’s day festivities. The Corned Beef & Curry Band played and much Guinness was consumed.
17 March 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.