- Up rather close to on-time. To work.
- Bagel Friday, a sacred tradition in our office, was observed.
- Read up on possible DMA/EDMA issues. Started to doubt my earlier conviction that this is where my driver problem lies. Turned my attention to the possibility that the data transmission timing is off from the get-go.
- Drank a glass of East End Snow Melt at the end of the work day and suddenly realized that my stomach troubles were gone. Truly it is the nectar of the gods!
- Leftover Chinese food for dinner followed by Exit Through the Gift Shop with Emily
4 March 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.