- Up rather late. Toasted waffles for breakfast. Mmmm.
- Finally shaved my “winter” beard. I wanted to give my face some time to breathe before I grow my hockey playoff beard.
- Spent the afternoon getting organized for our first “joint filing” tax return. Turns out that getting married was a sound financial move.
- Dinner with Emily and Greg at OTB Bicycle Cafe. The portabella panini was excellent, as was the Tröegs Nugget Nectar that washed it down.
- Finally saw The King’s Speech. Geoffrey Rush and Colin Firth were terrific, but I don’t know about “Best Picture”. It didn’t have nearly as many explosions as The Expendables.
- My face is cold.
5 March 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.