- Up on-time. Have to remember to leave more time for shaving again.
- Lunch at Pho Van in the Strip. The pho was tasty, the service was fast, and unlike some other pho restaurants in the Strip it hasn’t to my knowledge been shut down by the ACHD.
- Picked up some paczki for Fat Tuesday from the Polish deli. Yum.
- On the way to lunch a strange man who thinks comedy means speaking in a falsetto voice made fun of Justin’s Penguins hat.
- On the way back from lunch a different strange man “accidentally” punched Justin in the gut.
- Today was not Justin’s best day ever.
- Guitar lesson was lots of fun. Learned some blues riffs and put them to “Steamroller Blues”.
8 March 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.