- Up somewhat late. Managed to miss shelves being installed in the cellar under the porch.
- Lunch at Smallman St. Deli with the in-laws. One of Emily’s friends from high school was there… he’s going to be spending some time at CMU and was in town scouting living quarters.
- The Smallman St. Deli Rachael is a modern marvel.
- Stopped at Lowe’s to pick up some poison-ivy poison and a storage box for the porch. I put together the storage box while my father-in-law installed a partition on the lower deck — precursor to an eventual hammock situation.
- Dinner on the deck. Grilled flank steak and vegetables. Wonderful food, wonderful times.
- Saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Pretty entertaining and better than the last two but still not as awesome as the first.
21 May 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.