- Up and at ’em. Cold pizza for breakfast. Yum.
- Hacked away at stuff for work. Ended up with two merge proposals. Not bad for the new guy.
- Lunch was a sandwich along with the last of the broccoli salad. Great stuff.
- Later in the afternoon, stomach ache made me suspect that the dressing in the broccoli salad had not aged well. Pity, but I say it was worth it.
- Went to Home Depot with Emily to buy a new bathroom sink. The old one leaks and we only have a few dozen other projects for this weekend, so what the hell, right?
- Finished up the evening with some more Mass Effect.
2 June 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.