- Up early; collected my stuff and headed to the office for half a day’s work.
- Said goodbyes to my coworkers and caught another shuttle to the airport.
- Short flight back to Pittsburgh, where I was met by an approaching storm. Unlike last time this happened, they were able to get our bags off the plane and I got to my car ahead of the storm.
- Driving home was a bit of a challenge, as I was arriving during rush hour and there was a Pirates game this evening. I had to take a roundabout route through McKees Rocks and the North Side to get home in any reasonable amount of time. I barely beat the storm which was stalking me all the way home.
- Home. Very happy to see Emily and the cats again. We ordered some sushi and hibachi and settled in for the evening.
22 July 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.