Skip to content
- Happy birthday Mom and Amy!
- Up early; to work.
- Moved the router and modem up to the new office since the wireless signal wasn’t quite reaching there.
- Made vegetable stir-fry for dinner. Emily made the rice and tofu last week but we didn’t have any vegetables. Now we have some and the meal is complete.
- Stopped at Best Buy to pick up a wireless extender. Now there is no place in this house without a good signal.
- Up surprisingly early. Headed to the bus stop a full 20 minutes early, only to remember that the bus I wanted to catch was nixed in the last transit cuts. Waited an extra 20 minutes.
- More phone calls with vendor and customer regarding audio work. Added some instrumentation that should make control line noise more visible in a scope or logic analyzer. Managed to work on some of my project backlog while waiting for test results (still pending).
- Picked up my bike on the way home from work. Rides pretty nicely now with new chain and brake pads.
- Emily made a great stir-fry dinner then we took a long bike ride around town. We stopped by the rotting corpse of the Eastside Borders where Emily spotted more than her fair share of zombie- and monster-related books (including Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters!). Picked those up at a steep discount, then ran over to Oh Yeah! ice cream for a quick dessert.