- Up really early; hopped into the car bound for Detroit.
- Emily and I attended a memorial service for a friend’s father who passed away recently. I never met him but he seems like my kind of guy… there were Coney dogs at the service because that’s what he would have wanted.
- We stopped over at the DIA to check out some art and kill some time. They apparently opened a new wing recently which makes the place far too big to see in just a couple of hours. Still, lots of fascinating stuff there. I’m looking forward to going back.
- Headed to another friend’s house in the suburbs of Detroit to catch up, be entertained by their toddler, and talk late into the night. Lots of great conversation.
- To bed, because travel is exhausting.
6 August 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.