- Up and at ’em. Headed to St. Clair Shores for Mother’s Day brunch with the in-laws.
- Brunch was at a nice Italian restaurant beneath a hotel nearby. We were the only customers, not that we were complaining.
- Back to the hotel to take a short nap.
- Got dressed for the wedding and headed over to the ceremony. I tailgated a bit with Mike and Jim as they listened to the Tigers game (their pitcher went on to pitch a near-perfect game) while Emily, Amy, Greg, and Luke explored the park.
- Ceremony was beautiful. Marred only by my uncontrollable laughter at the opening words: “Marriage. Marriage is what brings us together today…”
- Much merriment followed the ceremony. Tried to wear myself out for my upcoming travel.
7 May 2011 by ssweeny.net is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.